In this short guide you will be able to preview the segment.
You’ll also get some great ideas for in-class activities
after watching the video with your students.
Here is a creative and fun in-class activity for after watching the video…
Play Arithmetic-Toc-Toe in class:
- Ask the students to prepare challenging questions (that can be based on a topic they recently studied) and collect all of the questions
- Choose and select appropriate questions
- Draw 9 squares on the board
- Split the class into 2 teams (X and 0)
- Each team will answer 1 question. When they answer correctly, mark the board with their sign.
- The winning team is the one that answers 3 questions correctly in a straight or diagonal line.
We would love to hear from you. Your thoughts will help us develop and produce future videos. Please let us know how it worked in class, your students’ reactions, and the level of difficulty.
Join our Mailing List.
We will notify you when we have
new videos available, and let you
know when there are special discounts.