What do teachers think of Arithmetickles?
We are so proud of the many emails and letters that we have received recently from Principals, PTA/PTO members, Cultural Arts Chairs, Teachers, Parents and, of course, Students.
(Read what they’re saying about Arithmetickles)
- Amsterdam, NY - "The show was very interactive and engaging right from the start! The program really made the students think. The program highlighted just how fun math can be. Excellent show!" Teacher, Broadalbin-Perth Elem School
- Swedesboro, NJ - "I loved it! My students said they enjoyed it as well. Excellent show!"
- Piscataway, NJ - "The stuff and students enjoyed the program. Everyone was engaged in the different games presented. An Excellent show!" Teacher, Arbor School
- Woolwich, NJ - "This is the second year we had the program at the school and the kids love it! I really enjoy all of the audience participation which keeps the kids engaged." Teacher, Charles Stratton School
- East Meadow, NY - "K-5 enjoyed every moment. The host was extremely engaging with the students!" Teacher, Meadowbrook School
- Brooklyn, NY - "The host did an amazing job, he captivated the entire audience with his unconventional method of math. Every student and every parent enjoyed the show and I would like to invite him again for a 3rd year!" Title One Representative, PS 279
- Proctor, VT - "Artistic and educational quality were excellent. Presenter interaction with students their response were also excellent! I would highly recommend the show to other schools." Math Teacher, Proctor Jr High School.
- Rumson, NJ - "Thanks for a wonderful assembly! The 5th graders loved it, and it was such a nice way to end the week before break!" Grade 5 Lead Teacher, Forrestdale School
- Bloomfield, NJ - "Thank you again for a wonderful show yesterday!! The kids and teachers loved it and I think you have left yet another lasting impression on our students! They remembered the show vividly and were very excited to have the assembly back at our school." School Counselor, Franklin School
- Topsfield, MA - "Very well run! The performer had wonderful energy and enthusiasm! He immediately captured the students' attention and had them entertained throughout the entire show. Students loved being a part of the acts and couldn't wait to participate. Educational quality and presenter interaction with students were EXCELLENT!" Enrichment Leader, Proctor Elem School.
- Jim Thorpe, PA - "The students enjoyed an assembly with audience participation!!" Math Coordinator, L B Morris Elem School
- Scarsdale, NY - "Arithmetickles was a fun, engaging presentation for elementary school children. Students enjoyed the interactive element to the presentation and found the presenter fun and entertaining. The program moved quickly and kept the students and teachers engaged." PTA, Greenvale School
- Brooklyn, NY - "Thank you so much for an amazing show yesterday at our school. The children really enjoyed themselves and so did the adults. The host really made my Title 1 event a huge success. He truly gave them a great show and the children and staff were buzzing about it this morning. I look forward to working with you in the future!!" Title 1 rep. PS 279
- Albertson, NY - "The kids had a blast. They were very engaged and excited to participate. Students response, Educational and Artistic qualities are excellent! I would highly recommend the show to other schools." PTA, Meadow Drive Elem. School
- Clarksville, MD - "Thanks so much for presenting Arithmetickles. The children loved and I received a positive feedback from many of the parents" PTA, Pointers Run Elem School
- Novato, CA - "Fantastic and engaging show! The students loved it and are begging for Arithmetickles to come back for another show soon!" Math Teacher, Our Lady of Loretto School
- Saugus, CA - "Arithmetickles was amazing! All the students from TK-6th grade really enjoyed the assembly! Having the students get involved really brought out the excitement about learning. Highly recommend Arithmetickles to other schools." Volunteer Coordinator, Santa Clarita Elem School
- La Verne, CA - "Arithmetickles is a very engaging and interesting assembly. The kids seemed to really enjoy it. Having the students participate is a great way to keep their attention." Teacher, Oak Mesa Elem School
- Merrimac, MA - "The show was great! The host was great with the kids and managed the crazy K-2 energy really well. Activities were spot on for age groups! We had a nice attendance of families for the show and were overall very happy!" Title 1 Math Teacher, Frederick Sweetsir School
- Newark, NJ - "The students at Oliver Street School enjoyed the show! They were engaged and really enjoyed participating on stage and using their math skills." Math Coach, Oliver Street School
- Bloomfield, NJ - "We feel, that the assembly was captivating and fruitful for the students to get excited about math! The presenter was excellent and energetic and really made the show come alive. The students were fully engaged and teachers were also very pleased with the assembly. Many students commented it was out best assembly of the year! School Counselor, Franklin School
- Hatfield, PA - "The students and faculty really enjoyed the show- we would love to have you come back next year and do a show for 5-6 grades. Presenter Interaction with Students, educational and artistic qualities were excellent!" Speech/Language Pathologist, Hatfield Elem School
- Morristown, NJ - "Thanks for the great Arithmetickles shows last week. I heard a lot of positive feedback from teachers and students, and the kids seemed very engaged!" Cultural Arts Chair, Normandy Park School
- Mahopac, NY - "Loved the performance this afternoon. The host incorporated a variety of skills and activities that fit the age of those children participating. Hopefully the students learned that following directions and thinking productively and accurately will lead to success. Thank you again for such a fun day!" PTO Co-President, Austin Road Elem School
- Manchester, CT - "How wonderful for our students to have genuine fun and learning mixed in together! I'll be keeping in mind your skip counting game as we study our math facts and skip counting. I know the students will enjoy it immensely if we play with math the way you were able to" "It really provided a chance for students to see how important their quick thinking skills really are and how challenging it is to be under pressure!" Assistant Principal and teachers, St. James School
- Coventry, RI - "Arithmetickles was stimulating (kept their attention) and creative. I found the program to be a lot of fun and engaging for all students. I liked the music and the different techniques that he used to incorporate math into a unique presentation that involved student and teacher participation! Overall - the presenter was one of the better performers we have had." Math Interventionist, Hopkins Hill School